Wednesday, June 9, 2021

 

SAVING MAIN STREET: The Store Next Door

Hi! You will find this questionnaire at the end of SAVING MAIN STREET: The Store Next Door. 

But for your convenience, I'm putting it here, too. Just print it out and return it to me by email (melanieingreece@gmail.com). 

If you prefer, write to me and I will email the questionnaire to you. Whatever is best for you! Thanks!

Questionnaire for: 

SAVING MAIN STREET: The Store Next Door

1. Did you enjoy reading The Store Next Door?

A.    Very much because…

B.     Moderately. I would have enjoyed it more if…

 

2. How did you learn about the book?

            A. From an Amazon Ad?

            B. From a friend?

            C. If neither of the above, how did you find out about it?


3. What made you buy the book?

            A. The cover

            B. The description

            C. A review

            D. If something else, what?

 

4. On a scale of 1 (poor) to 10 (great), how would you rate the setting of the story? Why?

 

5. Who was your favorite secondary character? For instance, Becky, Miss Maggie, Dr. Ruth Lovejoy, Mrs. Fonteyn, Sabrina, Grand-mère, Lucy, Sheriff Bob, etc. Why?

 

6. Whose story would you like us to explore in the next Saving Main Street book? (We are thinking about Sabrina and Logan… Would you like that?)

 

7. Has this book inspired you in any way? If yes, would you please share how?

                

8. Would you be interested in reading other books by us? And if so, would you like to be kept informed about upcoming books?

 

9. Would you like to read books set in Greece? (I hope so, as I have several that are soon to be published! Even though I was born and raised in the USA, I’ve been married to a wonderful physician from Greece for the last several decades, so I’ve become kind of an expert in living in Greece, too!)

 

10. On a scale of 1 (poor) to 10 (great), how would you rate the cover design? Why?


Please return the questionnaire to me via email: MelanieinGreece@gmail.com 

If you so desire, you could then use these questions as a guide to write a review on Amazon (or use your own words). Since we are selling our books only through Amazon, reviews are very important to our success so your help is much appreciated. Click to go directly to the Amazon review page USA and here for the UK page. 

Thank you so much for taking your time to do this. 

Sara and I really value your opinion!

Have a Wonderful Day!

No comments:

  SAVING MAIN STREET:  The Store Next Door Hi! You will find this questionnaire at the end of SAVING MAIN STREET:  The Store Next Door.  But...